Drafting and Negotiating Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the types of commercial property that may be the subject of a real estate purchase and sale agreement
- Differentiate between the various parties involved in a purchase and sale transaction and their respective concerns
- Describe the various provisions that should be included and the terminology typically used in purchase and sale agreements
- Detail how the type of property being purchased will affect the drafting of the purchase and sale agreement and the types of documents and/or exhibits that will be needed as part of the purchase and sale transaction
- Prepare the initial draft of a purchase and sale agreement and identify issues that should be addressed in the agreement
The AltaClaro Difference
Effective Learning with ROI--Backed by Education Science
Step 1: Learn
Learn at your own pace, absorbing lessons in short, easily digested segments led by experienced practitioners.
Step 2: Do
Apply what you've learned to solve real-world client scenarios, using transaction documents derived from actual deals.
Step 3: Review
Deepen your learning in virtual review sessions with an experienced practitioner. Review model answers and ask questions.
Instructors Who Practice What They Teach
x-Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
x-White & Case; x-Orrick
x-Baker McKenzie; x-White & Case
Global Head of Tech Transactions, Uber; x-Disney; x-O’Melveny; x-Weil Gotshal
Head of Experiential Learning, AltaClaro; x-Akin Gump; x-Clifford Chance
x-Sidley; x-Allen & Overy
x-Weil Gotshal; x-Cadwalader
x-Baker McKenzie, x-Morrison & Foerster
Partner, Waldrep Wall
Find Out More
Interested in this Class?
Our master classes are delivered in an experiential "bootcamp" framework. Students participate in small cohorts that go through the learning materials, assignments, and live review sessions together with experienced practitioner-instructors.
We serve law firms of all sizes, universities, individual professionals, and groups of professionals (in-house departments, networks, and associations). Find out more about how we can help you.